If your abstract has been accepted and you have registered for the conference, you are encouraged to submit a full paper via the online submission system for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings, which will be made available online. IAFOR Conference Proceedings are not peer-reviewed publications but are Open Access research repositories that act as permanent records of the research generated by IAFOR conferences.
Please upload your final paper through the online submission system by August 01, 2018, having thoroughly checked it for errors and formatted it according to the Submission Guidelines below.
- IAFOR does not accept final papers submitted by email.
- The full article must be submitted as a MS Word file in DOC or DOCX format (PDF format is not accepted).
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that the English used is clear, concise and coherent. This is especially important if English is not your first language.
Download the Final Paper Guidelines and carefully follow the formatting guidelines.
Please format your Conference Proceedings paper according to the following guidelines, style checklist and paper template, and submit it through the online submission system. Papers that do not follow these guidelines will be returned for editing.
Please use the article structure outlined below.
- APA Style Guide
- 12-point Times New Roman font.
- All paragraphs and body text justified and single spaced.
- One line should separate paragraphs or sections. Do not indent paragraphs.
- Set page size to A4.
- Margins: Microsoft Word ‘Normal’ (2.54 cm).
- Manuscripts not to exceed 5,000 words each (excluding tables, figures and references). Manuscripts longer than 5,000 words will be returned for editing.
- Main headings, subheadings and sub-subheadings should be formatted as in the example below. No more than three levels of headings should be included.
- All figures must be inserted in a JPEG image format, within the page margins. Centre images. Do not insert loose objects such as arrows, lines, or text boxes. Number and caption below the figure (Figure 1: Caption), centre aligned.
- Tables should be created within the Microsoft Word document, should fit onto one A4 page and should be numbered and captioned below the table, centre aligned.
- Bold any section/paragraph headers and left align.
- Do not use any page headers, footers or page numbers (footnotes are acceptable).
- Use only portrait layout. Do not include any pages in landscape layout.
- Corresponding author contact email address should be added to the end of the paper after references. IAFOR is not responsible for unsolicited emails received.
- Optional: Acknowledgements (max. 150 words) to be included as the last section before reference list.
- References to be single spaced (indented after first line of reference).
- Title page information to include:
- Title of the paper.
- Author names and affiliations: Provide authors' affiliation details (where the work was done) including full institution name and country.
- Abstract: A concise and factual abstract not exceeding 250 words is required.
- Keywords: Immediately following the abstract provide a minimum of three keywords.